Access is an FEA member benefit partner, that manages our members-only premier discount programs.
- How do I log-in to Access?
- How do I find my membership number?
- How do I get a replacement card? What if I never received my card?
- How do I change or correct my name and/or contact information?
- How do I reset my password?
How do I log-in to Access?
- Go to www.FEAweb.org.
- On the front page at the upper right of the screen click “Log In”, enter your 10-digit membership number, last name and select local union name. (Don’t know your local union name?) the local unions page. click on the county in which you work.
- On the profile page scroll down to FEA Links click on “Access Member Benefits” to start saving.
You’ll find it easy to search by category (dining, shopping, travel, etc.), by city or zip code, or by national brand.
Always follow the merchant’s instructions for getting/redeeming your discount. Check the Description and Terms tabs for additional information about each offer. If you need assistance with a particular offer call ACCESS Customer Service at 888-304-9048.
How do I find my membership number?
Your membership number is the 10-digit number located on the front of your FEA membership card.
If you cannot locate your number, email AccessCardHelp@floridaea.org or call 888-807-8007, ext 2338.
How do I get a replacement card? What if I never
received my card?
Call your local union office to request a replacement card. Be sure to verify that they have your current mailing address, including any apartment number.
How do I change or correct my name and/or contact information?
Always inform your local union office of any change or correction to your name, address, telephone number, or email address.
How do I reset my password?
Go to the myFEA login page and click Create New Password button. Then type in your 10-digit member ID, last name, local ID; make sure the “I’m not a robot” box is checked click “GET NEW PASSWORD”. A temporary password will display.