Educators spend their own money on materials, classroom decorations and supplies. To help you save money, FEA and our national affiliates — AFT and NEA — have partnered with merchants you know and trust to provide discounts year-round.
These programs are a part of our commitment to helping our members live the American Dream — by providing members solutions that improve their lives, allowing them to focus on supporting their students.
Follow FEA Member Benefits on Facebook for up-to-date info on existing benefits and limited-time offers.
The benefits you get as part of your local union membership (Not a member? Join today!):
- The FEA/Access card delivers savings of up to 50% off at more than 350,000 premier shops, restaurants, hotels, retailers and more – across the country and even right in your own neighborhood!
- MyDeals is the FEA/Access mobile app (Google Play and Apple App Store) and gives you show-your-phone discounts at 250,000 places.
- AFT+, the American Federation of Teachers benefit program, offers financial, insurance and travel discounts and member services.
- Many of AFT’s member benefits can be accessed via the Union Plus app (Google Play and Apple App Store).
- NEA Member Benefits also offers members-only insurance programs, financial services and discounts designed to meet your ever-changing needs.
- Yet another NEA Member Benefit is Student Loan Debt Relief Webinars. Each webinar is capped at 100 participants, so if you are interested be sure to register ASAP.
In addition to our state and national benefit programs, FEA members benefit from our ongoing relationship with a team of partners: