Are you enrolled in a college/university studying to become a teacher?
Do you want to join with 50,000 other aspiring educators and begin to have a voice in your profession?
Then join the Student FEA today! All levels of students pursuing teaching are eligible for membership ($31/year).
We believe in excellence in teacher quality and the importance of community outreach for student success. We are a united voice for our profession and in fulfilling the promise that all children have the human and civil right to a free, quality public education.
Student FEA provides a unique opportunity to be involved in our professional organization prior to beginning their career as educators. As members of the most influential group for aspiring educators, we have the power to have our voices heard. We are empowered advocates who are passionate about our students, the preservation of public education and becoming leaders who will act with passion and knowledge as we grow in our profession.
Joining Student FEA also provides members with access to:
- Professional development through workshops and conferences specifically
designed for the needs of aspiring educators
- Mentoring & networking opportunities with practicing educators
- Community outreach projects
- Economic benefits through FEA ACCESS card
- $3 million for professional liability and legal services for internship
- Leadership opportunities and a chance to affect change in areas like teacher education, education legislation, and certification requirements
Connect with Student FEA on Facebook and Twitter.
SFEA 2022-23 officers
- Alana Rigby, FSU, President
- Jordan Spells, FAMU, Historian and Social Media Manager
- Hannah McCray, UCF, Chapter Liaison
- Van-Jay Haughton, FGCU, Chapter Liaison